Occasional Capital Projects, Expansions, Upgrades, Revamps, Retrofits, Turnarounds, Shutdowns, Maintenance and the people, equipment, products, supplies and appurtenances to complete these type projects.
Hey, would you like to be a Presenter / Speaker? Let us know and we will see if it’s a fit. It’s Free.
* Safety, Screening & Medical, Consultants & Suppliers
* Specialty Contractors, Services & Training
* Suppliers & Specialty Suppliers
* Heat Transfer & Recovery Equipment, Components, Replacement Parts, Audits and Management
* Instrumentation, Process Controls & Panels
* Valves & Actuators, Pumps & Systems
* Process Skids & Modules
* Inspection, NDT & Heat Training
* Metals, Steel Processing & Forming
* Code & Non-Code Fabricators & Machine Shops
* Riggers, Trucking, Hauling & Hot Shooting
* Blasting, Cleaning & Coating
* Environmental Management, Contractors, Suckers, Pumpers, Boxes & Disposal.
* Rental & Leasing, Rental vs. Leasing vs. Purchasing Consultants, Specialty Industrial Lenders, Business – Taxation and P&L Consultants
Leo Melancon GCIExpo Director Profile: "Old School" "Old Values". For well over 50 years Leo was the owner/manager of a mid-sized company offering industrial sales, design/engineering, fabrication and specialty field construction. His mission statement has always been, "Just do what you say you are going to do and everything will be okay".
Thank You for your participation and enjoy the show!
- Leo Melancon (GCIExpo Director)
A donation box will be near registration to benefit Give a Wish
Foundation of Louisiana and Texas. A donation amount of your
choice will be greatly appreciated, as 100% of the collected proceeds and Advertising Opportunity Sponsorship Fee will be donated to a good cause.
... And More
* Specialty &
.... And More
Who would benefit?
* Department Heads
* Planners & Schedulers
...and all industrial-minded folks.
* Pulp & Paper
* Oil & Gas ... And More
Donations for a Good Cause
Participants - Invite your Customers
Our Conferences are Technical and Practical
On occasion, our Technical Presentations will offer PDH Credits.
If you would like to make a presentation, please let us know about it at: